A USB switch which allows any combination of USB inputs… Read More
Serial Device Server
The 19″/2 SSW4101 is based on the MOXA NPort 5650I-8-DTL-T. The unit acts as a bridge between serial interfaces and the ethernet network. It creates virtual machines for each COM-port and converts the serial traffic to IP-traffic.
Small form factor
The MilDef 19″/2 form factor is optimized for reduced size, weight, and power (SWaP) to meet industry and military requirements without sacrificing reliability, ruggedness or performance.
The 19″/2 standard enables flexible mounting options for a wide array of integration scenarios. The unit can be mounted in a standard 19″ rack, half racks, or directly on to a surface and at any angle.
• Connect up to 8 serial devices to an Ethernet network
• Supports RS-232/422/485 serial devices
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet
• Configure by Telnet, HTTP(s), or Windows utility
• SNMP MIB-II for management
• Based on the MOXA NPort 5650I-8-DTL-T